Friday, November 08, 2019

DOLLIE DANCING



DOLLIE DANCING

Dance, my friend, never tiring, no fear of pain,
In your hands lighted candles, ever brightly burning:
Humour, joie de vivre, pluck in every grain;
Large of heart, much joy you took in giving,
Own problems set aside, others to sustain -
The list I must shorten, lest you be wearying!
Patient, clear of vision when all hope was vain,
Jesse’s muse, dance with him, amid stars smiling.

© 2019 Ruth Heredia

Ruth Heredia is the originator and holds the copyright to all material on this blog unless credited to some source. Please do not use it or pass it off as your own work. That is theft. If you wish to link it, quote it, or reprint in whole or in part, please be courteous enough to seek my permission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ruth - this is beautiful. I am sure my mom is dancing with Jesse. Glenda